Jump to navigation Jump to search
Interested in hacking on a module for apertium that expands the functionality, and the quality of translations that we can generate? Take a look at the following topics:
- Earley-based structural transfer for Apertium
- Prefixes and infixes
Agglutination and compounds Agglutination Compounds
- Separable verbs
Named entity recognition Word sense disambiguation
- Orthographic normalisation
- Translated IRC! - Here is an XChat script which allows you to translate IRC conversations on the fly, using Apertium.
For a more general idea of what is currently on our development list, see:
- Projects — possible outlines for academic projects.
- Apertium-apy - our web API software (see apertium-apy).
- Apertium-html-tools - our website software (see apertium-html-tools).
- Bootstrap - for starting new Apertium modules and pairs (see apertium-init).
- Phenny - the software that runs our IRC bot (see begiak).
- UD Annotatrix - in-browser software for annotating Universal Dependencies corpora.
- Dictionary maintenance
- Release policy
- Unicode issues
- Making a release
- Mixed modes
- Promotion HQ — promotion is development too!
- Emacs C style for Apertium hacking
- Apertium on Windows (Virtualbox)
- Code style