Tools for users / translators
- Apertium Simpleton UI is a simple UI for Windows or Mac OS X that lets you easily install and translate text
- Apertium-tolk - a simple cousin of Apertium-view. Its emphasis is on user friendliness. It shows the output of a translation as you type.
- Apertium TinyLex for J2ME is a Java 2 Micro Edition program for mobile devices which looks up dictionary entries.
- Apertium TinyLex for Palm. Mobile dictionaries for Palm can be generated using the dix2tiny task in apertium-dixtools package.
- Apertium Subtitles is a program which can be used to translate subtitles.
- Tradubi is a web-based post-editing and dictionary customisation environment for users who wish to customise their MT system.
 Tools for developers
- Apertium-view - a little GUI application that allows you to view and edit the output of every phase in a translation.
- Apertium-viewer is a version of Apertium-view with more features, it does not require d-bus and is written in Java
- DicsToolsSuite is a Java GUI tool (under development) to make dix editing simple and friendly for non-programmers
- dix-mode is an extension for Emacs that gives some handy features for dix/XML editing, e.g. goto/view-pardef, cycle restrictions with Ctrl+Tab, keyboard shortcuts to move to the next Interesting element, etc.