Apertium Simpleton UI
As the name implies, the Simpleton UI is not a very smart interface, but it can run translations which should be enough for most people.
 Known bugs
- The last word may get cut off. If that happens, just add a . to the end.
- Windows (32bit): http://apertium.projectjj.com/win32/nightly/apertium-simpleton-latest.7z
- Screenshot: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62647212/simpleton-win.png
The Windows build should work on Vista and newer.
 Mac OS X
- OS X (64bit): http://apertium.projectjj.com/osx/apertium-simpleton-osx64.zip
- Screenshot: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62647212/simpleton-osx.png
The OS X build is targeted at OS X 10.7 64bit, but I don't have an OS X older than 10.10 to test on. It is 64bit only, but so is almost everything else on OS X, so shouldn't be a problem to anyone.
dyld: Library not loaded: libcg3.0.dylib Referenced from: /Users/guest/Library/Application Support/Tino Didriksen Consult/Apertium/apertium-all-dev/bin/cg-
- anyone got a solution?