Release versions of these translators can be tested on xixona, alpha versions at most twelve hours old from SVN can also be tested xixona. A graph of the bilingual dictionary entries between the pairs can be found here. The following pairs have released versions and are considered to be stable:
Other pairs currently in development may be found in our SVN repository.
Staying in touch
- See also: Language and pair maintainer
- apertium-stuff — mailing list. (multi-lingual)
#apertium(you can use our CGI::IRC client, or, if you use Mozilla, Firefox or Seamonkey, you may try typing irc://irc.freenode.net/#apertium, which will start the Chatzilla client)
- If you find a bug, report it in bugzilla!
- Translation problems between romance and germanic languages
- New Apertium website: recent updates, suggestions, etc.