Jump to navigation Jump to search
Interested in hacking on a module for apertium that expands the functionality, and the quality of translations that we can generate? Take a look at the following topics:
- Earley-based structural transfer for Apertium
- Prefixes and infixes
- Agglutination and compounds
- Separable verbs
- Named entity recognition
- Word sense disambiguation
- Orthographic normalisation
- Projects — possible outlines for academic projects.
- Translated IRC! - Here is an XChat script which allows you to translate IRC conversations on the fly, using Apertium.
For a more general idea of what is currently on our development list, see: