My name is Aléssio Miranda Júnior, a brazilian guy, Ph.D Candidate in Computer Science on Federal University of Paraná.
In 2010 I'm selected from Apertium for Google Summer of Code to develop Easy Dictionary Maintence funcionalities.
The work can be followed in this link:
GSOC 2010 application:http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/User:Alessiojr/Easy_dictionary_-_Application-GSOC2010.
* IRC: alessiojr * My personal home: www.alessiojr.com (Portuguese only for now) * mail me: alessio [--at--] alessiojr [--dot--] com
* I did a work with Apertium in my Master degree dissertation: * A study of actual Apertium process about creating a language pair by the user point of view. * An overview of this huge objective platform to develop languages. * An explanation of prototype interface to manage Monolingual and Bilingual Dictionary.
* Degree in Computer Science - Universidade Federal de Viçosa – Brazil * Master of Computer Science - Federal University of Parana * Ph.D. candidate - University of Parana (Looking for a Tesis with Apertium)
* Language developer: Java, Delphi, C++, PHP * SCJP 1.5: Sun Certified Java Program 1.5 * Experience with UML Driven Development. * Experience with manipulation of XML using JAXB and XStream * Field: Software Engineering, Human Computer interaction, Design of Software Interfaces
* Apertium/Google Summer of Code * PH.D Research * Teaching classes in UFPR