In August, the university basically closes, and there is no technical support to reboot xixona when she goes down. This proposal suggests finally finishing the migration and switching the main page of apertium.org and wiki.apertium.org to use the Bytemark server that we have been donated.
Proposed by: Francis Tyers
Seconded by: Jimregan
Before the migration takes place, we need to assure the following:
- All members of the PMC have access to change the contents of the new apertium.org site -- it's in WordPress.
- All of the language pairs currently working on the old apertium.org site work on the new site.
- The basic interface should at least be localised into the languages we have at the moment.
Comments on the proposal are welcome. Please sign your comments using ~~~~
Please note that voting is only open to PMC members. Please vote by signing (~~~) in the relevant section.
- Mlforcada 04:13, 26 July 2011 (UTC)
- Jimregan 16:24, 26 July 2011 (UTC)
- Sergio 19:47, 26 July 2011 (UTC)
- Jacob Nordfalk 20:09, 26 July 2011 (UTC)