Getting bilingual dictionaries from OmegaWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:56, 26 July 2007 by Ebenimeli (Getting cheap bilingual dictionaries from OmegaWiki)
Some steps before running the script:
- download the latest version of OmegaWiki database.
- install it locally in your computer (some detailed instructions in www.omegawiki.org/Development)
- the database must be named omegawiki
- an user omegawiki with no password should have access to the database.
- Run the following script!
./dictools get-bil-omegawiki <sl> <tl> <apertium-sl-tl.dix>
sl: source language.
tl: target language.
apertium-sl-tl.dix: resulting bilingual dictionary.