Getting bilingual dictionaries from OmegaWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some steps before running the script:
- download the latest version of lexical data from the OmegaWiki database (see also ).
- install it locally in your computer (some detailed instructions in www.omegawiki.org/Development)
- the database must be named omegawiki
- an user omegawiki with no password should have access to the database.
- Run the following script!
$ apertium-dixtools get-bil-omegawiki <sl> <tl> <apertium-sl-tl.dix>
sl: source language.
tl: target language.
apertium-sl-tl.dix: resulting bilingual dictionary.
Some random examples:
- English-Portuguese: apertium-en-pt.dix
- Catalan-German: apertium-ca-de.dix
- Galician-Italian: apertium-gl-it.dix