Revision as of 18:14, 21 February 2009 by Ebenimeli
- lttoolbox — the Apertium tools for morphological analysis
- D-Bus service for Apertium (also see our D-Bus examples!)
- Apertium-view - a little GUI application that allows you to view and edit the output of every phase in a translation.
- Apertium-vju is a version of Apertium-view with more features, it does not require d-bus and is written in Java
- Apertium-tolk - a simple cousin of Apertium-view. Its emphasis is on user friendliness. It shows the output of a translation as you type.
- Apertium TinyLex for J2ME is a Java 2 Micro Edition program for mobile devices which looks up dictionary entries.