Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 18:15, 23 December 2009 -2 Talk:Format handling
- 18:15, 23 December 2009 +60 N Talk:Format handling Created page with 'Mediawiki format would be very interesting to have for me...'
- 19:37, 14 October 2009 +267 N Talk:Translation quality statistics New page: This page is great! It does not have to be scientifically proven, but it is very important for users to understand the quality of each pair. I would like to encourage you to fill in mo...
- 13:59, 8 May 2009 +1,211 N Talk:Apertium-tolk New page: Hi, I just tried apertium-tolk, in Ubuntu 9.04... I think it is great since it is the first desktop translator for linux if I am not wrong... However it did not work very well for me. ...
- 20:29, 7 May 2009 +140 Apertium on openSUSE
- 15:04, 31 March 2009 +39 N Talk:North Germanic languages New page: For me, this is where MT makes sense...
- 16:30, 19 February 2009 +522 Apertium on Ubuntu or Debian →Installing by SVN