Task ideas for Google Code-in
This is the task ideas page for Google Code-in (http://www.google-melange.com/gci/homepage/google/gci2013), here you can find ideas on interesting tasks that will improve your knowledge of Apertium and help you get into the world of open-source development.
The people column lists people who you should get in contact with to request further information. All tasks are 2 hours maximum estimated amount of time that would be spent on the task by an experienced developer, however:
- this does not include time taken to install / set up apertium.
- this is the time expected to take by an experienced developer, you may find that you spend more time on the task because of the learning curve.
- code: Tasks related to writing or refactoring code
- documentation: Tasks related to creating/editing documents and helping others learn more
- research: Tasks related to community management, outreach/marketting, or studying problems and recommending solutions
- quality: Tasks related to testing and ensuring code is of high quality.
- interface: Tasks related to user experience research or user interface design and interaction