Slovenian and Italian
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Testing framework
- Fill out the Pending tests page with some contrastive features of Slovenian and Italian.
- Set up the testvoc and generation tests.
- "Steal" Slovenian monolingual dictionary from sl-es (wait for the corrections)
- Slovenian→Italian bilingual dictionary
- Add closed categories
- Add open categories, remembering to take note of multiple translation possibilities
- Slovenian→Italian transfer
- Move to 3+ levels of transfer
- Investigate how definiteness in Spanish can be inferred from Slovenian.
- Perhaps consider marking count/mass in bilingual dictionary.
- Are there any NP structures which are inherently definite ?
- NPs with proper names (e.g. Parlament Slovenije → El Parlamento de Slovenia)