Jump to navigation Jump to search
When the stuff is ready?
Some things that should always be checked:
- whether it compiles and runs with the latest _release_ of apertium/lttoolbox (and other required packages)
- whether it compiles and installs correctly as a tarball created with make dist (see Making_a_release#Testing)
- if there are regression tests, check that these pass
- run a corpus through it, and ensure there are no debug symbols (#, @)
- some transfer bugs can be rooted out by compiling the transfer files with either vm-for-transfer-cpp or