- Using SVN
- Apertium New Language Pair HOWTO
- Building dictionaries
- Tagger training
- Apertium on Windows
- Contributing to an existing pair
Available translation pairs (translators)
- Main article: List of language pairs
Release versions of these translators can be tested on xixona, alpha versions at most twelve hours old from SVN can be tested on ilazki and xixona. A graph of the bilingual dictionary entries between the pairs can be found here.
* denotes fairly inactive development status, ** denotes active development status.
We're always looking for developers, but particularly for fairly inactive pairs (marked with single '*'). Contact us!
If you've written some stuff for Apertium but haven't got round to actually making a language pair, feel free to make a new page for the language in question and paste it there. Stuff like basic dictionaries, paradigms, rules, hacks etc. are all welcome.
Staying in touch
- apertium-stuff — mailing list.
#apertium(you can use our CGI::IRC client, or, if you use Mozilla, Firefox or Seamonkey, you may try typing irc://irc.freenode.net/#apertium, which will start the Chatzilla client)
- If you find a bug, report it in bugzilla!
- Earley-based structural transfer for Apertium
- Prefixes and infixes
- General to-do list
- Agglutination and compounds
- References to Apertium
- Dictionary maintenance
- Dutch monodix
- Package refactoring
- Release policy
- Unicode issues
- Language and pair maintainer
- Promotion HQ