- Using SVN
- Apertium New Language Pair HOWTO / Créer une nouvelle paire de langues / Uputstvo za novi jezički par u Apertiumu
- Building dictionaries
- Tagger training
- Apertium on Windows
Available translation pairs (translators)
Release versions of these translators can be tested on xixona, alpha versions at most twelve hours old from SVN can be tested on ilazki and xixona. A graph of the bilingual dictionary entries between the pairs can be found here.
* denotes fairly inactive development status, ** denotes active development status.
We're always looking for developers, but particularly for fairly inactive pairs (marked with single '*'). Contact us!
If you've written some stuff for Apertium but haven't got round to actually making a language pair, feel free to make a new page for the language in question and paste it there. Stuff like basic dictionaries, paradigms, rules, hacks etc. are all welcome.
Staying in touch
- apertium-stuff — mailing list.
#apertium(you can use our CGI::IRC client, or, if you use Mozilla, Firefox or Seamonkey, you may try typing irc://irc.freenode.net/#apertium, which will start the Chatzilla client)
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Earley-based structural transfer for Apertium
- Prefixes and infixes
- General to-do list
- Agglutination and compounds