Jump to navigation Jump to search
Can you think of a better logo? Why not suggest it: Apertium logo
Installation • Resources • Contact • Documentation • Development • Tools
- Main article: Documentation
- Using SVN — cheatsheet on how to use SVN for users and developers.
- Apertium New Language Pair HOWTO — step-by-step description of how to start a new language pair in Apertium.
- Contributing to an existing pair — some pointers for contributing to an existing pair.
- Frequently Asked Questions — what it says in the link.
Available translation pairs (translators)
- Main article: List of language pairs
Release versions of these translators can be tested on xixona, alpha versions at most twelve hours old from SVN can also be tested xixona. A graph of the bilingual dictionary entries between the pairs can be found here.
* denotes fairly inactive development status, ** denotes active development status.
We're always looking for developers, but particularly for fairly inactive pairs (marked with single '*'). Contact us!
Staying in touch
- See also: Language and pair maintainer
- apertium-stuff — mailing list. (multi-lingual)
#apertium(you can use our CGI::IRC client, or, if you use Mozilla, Firefox or Seamonkey, you may try typing irc://irc.freenode.net/#apertium, which will start the Chatzilla client)
- If you find a bug, report it in bugzilla!
- Translation problems between romance and germanic languages
- New Apertium website: recent updates, suggestions, etc.