Difference between revisions of "Konkani"
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
* Add more words and paradigms
* Improve the XML dictionary
Revision as of 07:27, 8 August 2020
Konkani (Wikipedia:Konkani language) is an Indo-Aryan or Indic language. It is available in Apertium as a standalone analyser/generator (apertium-kok) and as a component of pair which translates to/from Konkani.
See also: List of language pairs
|Pair name||Language||Last update|
||Konkani <-> Hindi||24 Jul 2020|
Last update: 03 Aug 2020
Dix entries: 65,379
Dix paradigms: 88
Coverage: 93.36% (Wikipedia)
The current Konkani dictionary is quite big (nearly 65,000 entries), so tidiness is essential to ensure future development:
- Keep entries sorted alphabetically.
- Keep entries grouped by type and tags (do not mix different types of proper nouns together).
- Check the file with apertium-dixtools (to update the number of entries and remove duplicates).
The standard spelling variant in Apertium is the official Devanagri script.
- Add more words and paradigms