Ideas for Google Summer of Code/Automatic diacritic restoration
< Ideas for Google Summer of CodeJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:10, 13 March 2010 by Kevin Scannell (New "read more" page for diacritic restoration)
- Simard, Michel (1998). "Automatic Insertion of Accents in French Texts". Proceedings of EMNLP-3. Granada, Spain.
- Rada F. Mihalcea. (2002). "Diacritics Restoration: Learning from Letters versus Learning from Words". Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2276/2002 pp. 96--113
- G. De Pauw, P. W. Wagacha; G.M. de Schryver (2007) "Automatic diacritic restoration for resource-scarce languages". Proceedings of Text, Speech and Dialogue, Tenth International Conference. pp. 170--179
- P.W. Wagacha; G. De Pauw; P.W. Githinji (2006) "A grapheme-based approach to accent restoration in Gĩkũyũ". Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation
- D. Yarowsky (1994) "A Comparison Of Corpus-Based Techniques For Restoring Accents In Spanish And French Text". Proceedings, 2nd annual workshop on very large corpora. pp. 19--32
- K. Scannell (2010) "Statistical Unicodification of African Languages". Submitted for publication.