Google Summer of Code/Application 2010
< Google Summer of CodeJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:36, 10 February 2010 by Francis Tyers (Created page with '===Application=== ;1. Describe your organization. ;2. Why is your organization applying to participate in GSoC 2009? What do you hope to gain by participating? ;3. Did your o…')
- 1. Describe your organization.
- 2. Why is your organization applying to participate in GSoC 2009? What do you hope to gain by participating?
- 3. Did your organization participate in past GSoCs? If so, please summarize your involvement and the successes and challenges of your participation.
- 4. If your organization has not previously participated in GSoC, have you applied in the past? If so, for what year(s)?
- 5. What license(s) does your project use?
- 6. What is the URL for your ideas page?
- 7. What is the main development mailing list for your organization?
- 8. What is the main IRC channel for your organization?
- 9. Does your organization have an application template you would like to see students use? If so, please provide it now.
- 10. Who will be your backup organization administrator?
- 11. What criteria did you use to select these individuals as mentors? Please be as specific as possible.
- 12. What is your plan for dealing with disappearing students?
- 13. What is your plan for dealing with disappearing mentors?
- 14. What steps will you take to encourage students to interact with your project's community before, during and after the program?
- 15. What will you do to ensure that your accepted students stick with the project after GSoC concludes?