General to-do list
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Things to be done or not depending on if we get time. Incorporates stuff in the feature request thing on SourceForge.
- .po -> .tmx convertor - please see po2tmx
- A module that applies .tmx to a stream. (Turn TMX to .dix and compile?) — see tmx2dix
- A webservice using SOAP or XML-RPC for apertium translations. (from friedel)
- De-/re-formatter for LaTeX (but see traducíndote, Óscar seems to have code available, but in PHP; we would have to write an Apertium de-/re-formatter).
- De-/re- formatter for Wiki code (as in Wikipedia formatting) (formatters can be specified in XML).
- Would be nice to have python bindings for
- Translation quality evaluation -- with humans, not metrics. See the
apertium-eval-translatorpackage, and an alternative module in the project's SVN. Both compute the WER (word error rate) by comparing a raw Apertium translation and its postedited version.
- Support for languages which [prefixes and infixes | prefix or infix ] inflection (currently only suffix inflection)