Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Using SVN — cheatsheet on how to use SVN for users and developers.
- List of symbols
- Frequently Asked Questions — what it says in the link.
Creating a new pair
- Apertium New Language Pair HOWTO — step-by-step description of how to start a new language pair in Apertium.
- Building dictionaries — some tips and tricks for building dictionaries.
- Tagger training — how to train your part-of-speech tagger.
- Cookbook — code-snippets for various "hard to work out" phenomena in some languages and families.
- Using linguistic resources — a primer for newcomers.
Contributing to an existing pair
- Contributing to an existing pair — some pointers for contributing to an existing pair.