Difference between revisions of "Crossdics"
m (→See also)
m (→See also)
|Line 55:||Line 55:|
--[[User:Ebenimeli|]] :, July 2007 (BST)
Revision as of 08:21, 25 July 2007
- Main article: Building dictionaries
$ svn co https://apertium.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/apertium/crossdics crossdics
$ cd crossdics $ ant compile
First of all, copy linguistic data into folder "dics"
- Bilingual dictionary A-B:
- Bilingual dictionary B-C:
- Morphological dictionary A:
- Morphological dictionary C:
Please note that:
- all dictionaries must be in the form:
- the common language (B) must be in the left side, that is, dictionaries in the form B-A and B-C
- use "-r" instead of "-n" if the dictionary has to be reversed (apertium-aa-bb.aa-bb.dix to apertium-bb-aa.bb-aa.dix)
Use the dictools script to cross the dictionaries:
$ ./dictools cross monA.dix -n bilAB.dix -n bilBC-dix monC.dix
An example for crossing es-ca and es-pt to get the ca-pt pair.
$ ./dictools cross dics/apertium-es-ca.ca.dix -n dics/apertium-es-ca.es-ca.dix -n dics/apertium-es-pt.es-pt.dix dics/apertium-es-pt.pt.dix
Customizing cross actions
By default, the crossdics tool uses a simple cross model defining very simple rules for crossing two sets of dictionaries. However, more specific cross actions might be needed in order to cross certain language pairs correctly. Defining a new cross schema with concrete pattern-action elements solves this problem.
- How to define a new cross schema
- List of available language pairs
- How to sort a dictionary
- How to merge dictionaries
--Enrique 09:21, 25 July 2007 (BST)