Difference between revisions of "Bosnian-Croatian-Montenegrin-Serbian and Macedonian"
|Line 54:||Line 54:|
* Remove 'Num' reading of 'sto' if preceeded by a determiner.
Revision as of 23:51, 11 June 2011
Progress of the work in the bonding period
Insofar, a new dictionary has been started from scratch, some paradigms added from the grammar of croatian, along with some closed word categories. The most extensive work has been done with male noun paradigms, and seems that most work will be done with nouns. Adjectives are inherently more work, but there is less variation. To the dictionary paradigms have been added for verbs, for the present, aorist, imperfect, and futureI tense (the combination of the clitic 'ću' with the infinitive).
- Testing framework
Set up pending/regression tests framework
- Set testvoc
- Set up corpus/generation-test
- Serbo-Croatian dictionary
The reflex of yat:
Adding two additional modes to the monodix (ek/ijek) so that lemmas containing yat can be analysed both as ekavian and ijekavian
- Update the makefile and the xslt machinery so that this works
Verbs(Marked for aspect and transitivity) Modal verbs:
Verb to be (biti) Clitic verb htjeti, to mark future, suffixes for present, imperfect and aorist
- the futureII aux verb (perfective present of to be) is already in the dictionary, but needs to be marked accordingly.
- same goes for the aorist of to be marking conditional
- the l-participle needs more detailed marking, behaves differently in respect to number
- One paradigm added, with quite extensive marking
- marked for definiteness
- masculine : a great deal of paradigms covered
- feminine : some general cases
- neuter : some general cases
Closed word categories:
prepositions (including the ones of type s/sa and k/ka, which need to be postprocessed in generation) conjunctions interjections
- pronouns (
personal, reflexive, possesive, interrogative, relational, demonstrative (pronoun and adjective), indefinite, negative, ...
- Add the paradigms from the grammar of Croatian (the one by Barić, Lončarić, Malić, Pavešić, Peti, Zečević, Znika) to the sh monodix [in progress]
- Obtain a grammar of Serbian, for reference on differences
- Macedonian dictionary
- Add determiner forms for some pronouns (e.g demonstratives, possessives, etc.) -- things that can modify nouns
- Bilingual dictionary
- Update the pronoun entries, the symbols in the monodix have been adjusted to correspond more closely to the analysis in the macedonian monodix
- Transfer rules
- Remove 'Num' reading of 'sto' if preceeded by a determiner.
- Wikipedia: Differences in standard Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian
- Hrvatski jezični portal — Croatian language portal, word definitions with inflection (find the definition and click on izvedeni oblici )
- Macedonian<->Serbian online dictionary
- Word definitions for Macedonian
- Ivan Todorović "Disambiguation of Serbian sentences with Unitex".