Implement a number of optimisations to the lexical selection module. The lexical selection module in Apertium is currently a prototype. There are many optimisations that could be made to make it more efficient and faster, and easier to install and use.
- Script/program for finding possibly missing bidix entries from an aligned parallel corpus.
- Do proper processing of tags in all scripts.
- Remove unused and redundant scripts.
- Work on a way to trim non-significant features from the maximum-entropy models.
- Rewrite the
LRXProcessor::process methods so that they share more code and are more modularised. Having a 650 line method is not something I (Francis Tyers) am proud of ;__;
- Make sure that capitalisation, any tag and any character work as expected.
- more here
 Coding challenge
 Frequently asked questions
- none yet, ask us something! :)
 See also