Where ?
The website is available at www.apertium.org
- Translation into Basque: content is prepared for translation (from English) in content/eu directory (see Localization).
 Recent updates
- Website prepared for translation to Esperanto
- Look up for entries in dictionaries with DicLookUp
- Localization added (.po files)
- Translation form takes website language as source language (for example: Translate from French)
- Document translation.
- Translation into Afrikaans
- Translation form (using apertium-unicode) for es-ca, es-gl, es-pt and en-ca
- Creative Commons License updated to Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
- Translate .po files: af, ca, es, eu, fr, gl, oc, pt and ro (see Localization)
- Finish translation to Occitan
- Finish translation to Portuguese (Software section)
- Update links and some contents in different languages (take the English version as a reference)
 How to
 Update contents
For example the version in Catalan of the website:
$ svn co https://apertium.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/apertium/trunk/webspace/content/ca site-content-ca
and then update the contents and commit the changes to SVN.
 Create new contents
- Create a new file
mynewpagewill be the page identifier.
- Link it anywhere in your HTML code as follows:
<a href="?id=mynewpage">link to my new page</a>
Contents in your language are available in two directories:
- HTML files:
- Localization files:
and edit the localization file in your language (es_ES.po, eo_EO.po, etc).