The SVN url has been changed by SourceForge. In your repository root, or in an individual module, run the command:
svn switch --relocate https://apertium.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/apertium/ https://svn.code.sf.net/p/apertium/svn/
Hindi and Urdu
Some pending tasks:
- Convert M. Humayoun's Urdu Morphology → lttoolbox (probably using full form list and speling tools)
- Create bilingual dictionary for all words in the Urdu morphology (some can be extracted from Wiktionary, see the
dev/directory in the incubator module)
- Make sure tagsets are consistent between Humayoun, IIIT and Apertium (see List of symbols)
- Train part-of-speech taggers for both Urdu and Hindi.
- Finish conversion of IIIT Hindi analyser (see Hindi... Verbs still need to be converted, and other categories checked.)
- Write transfer rules, if any needed
- Retrain part-of-speech taggers with target-language tagger training.
- Run quality controls (see Quality control)