PMC proposals/Removal of bylaws 24-26
Bylaws 24-26 ("Transitional provisions") were added to the bylaws before the election of the first PMC.
- Bylaw 24 no longer applies
- Bylaw 25 no longer applies (bylaw 6 takes its place).
- Bylaw 26 is still current; it should be moved to another section of the bylaws.
- As soon as these by-laws are approved by the Assembly of Committers, a new Project Management Committee will be elected
- The initial Assembly of Committers consists of everyone having commit access to the official Apertium code repository at the time that these by-laws are adopted
- The official Apertium code repository at the time of adopting these bylaws was hosted in SourceForge