Revision as of 10:56, 24 March 2012 by Bech
Interested in hacking on a module for apertium that expands the functionality, and the quality of translations that we can generate? Take a look at the following topics:
- Earley-based structural transfer for Apertium
- Prefixes and infixes
Agglutination and compounds
- Separable verbs
Named entity recognition
Word sense disambiguation
- Orthographic normalisation
- Projects — possible outlines for academic projects.
- Translated IRC! - Here is an XChat script which allows you to translate IRC conversations on the fly, using Apertium.
For a more general idea of what is currently on our development list, see:
- Dictionary maintenance
- Release policy
- Unicode issues
- Making a release
- Mixed modes
- Using GIT with Apertium
- New Apertium website: recent updates, suggestions, etc.
- Promotion HQ — promotion is development too!
- Emacs C style for Apertium hacking
- Apertium on Windows