Revision as of 13:51, 26 September 2016 by Rcrowther
- Some names
- EAMT/MT Summit, European Association for Machine Translation
- LREC, The International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation
- Upcoming events, where Apertium might be featured or Apertium contributors can meet. Soonest event on top.
- September 2-6, 2013: MT Summit 2013, Nice, France.
- September 9-14, 2013: Eighth Machine Translation Marathon, Prague, Czech Republic. Apertium presentation by Francis Tyers on Thursday afternoon.
- November 8-10, 2013: FSCONS, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- November 28-29, 2013: Translating and the Computer Conference, London, United Kingdom.
- March, 2014: OpenSourceDays, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- August 8-10, 2014: Wikimania 2014, London, United Kingdom.
- Past events, where Apertium was featured or Apertium contributors met. Most recent event on top.
- June 13-15, 2012: FreeRBMT 2012, Chalmers, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- May 21-24, 2012: LREC 2012, website
- July 29, 2011: Esperanto World Congress, Copenhagen, Denmark. Jacob Nordfalk: Maŝintradukado (video in Esperanto)
- Jan. 20-21, 2011: FreeRBMT 2011, Barcelona, Spain.
- March 6, 2010: OpenSourceDays 2010, Copenhagen, Denmark.