Revision as of 18:43, 19 May 2019 by Hectoralos
- Chuvash and Turkish (main location of
To keep in mind
- A symbol that forces enforces a certain vowel harmony. Perhaps some kind of 'harmony' boundary which is separate from 'morpheme boundary'. Consider the following cases:
- Acronyms, which harmonise as if they were spoken out.
- Foreign words, which harmonise by default in a particular way regardless of stem vowels.
- Words which change harmony half way through, or have elided vowels/morphemes which change harmony but can't be seen on the surface.
- Be prepared for irregular/override forms (eg. causatives/passives/plurals)